My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 36

Weight: 154.2 (+0.2/day; +0.2/week; -8.2/total)

I'm very disappointed. Not from the gain. Truthfully I am very content with the gain only being 0.2 lbs. It should be more. I am disappointed in myself. I am not sure what happened but over the last 3 days I have somehow lost the big picture about everything. My weight and my finances.

My annoying addictive personality has taken over and my one day of gambling success led to me trying again and losing. Blah. It means that I no longer have the extra money that I was going to have this pay day (tomorrow) that would help me stay in the red during my vacation time. Instead now I am broke before the pay day has even come. Grrrr

As for my weight, I just haven't been in control this week at all. I didn't even want to weigh in at all today. I didn't track my points yesterday either. I just lost my focus. I need to get back on track before my vacation begins on Monday or I am not going to be able to STAY on track during those 10 days off. I have found that going to work actually helps me stay on a schedule that helps me control when, where, and what I eat. (As long as my work days aren't too long. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment