My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 48

Weight: 153.4 (-0.4/day; -0.4/week; -9.0/total)

Well, I just went back and posted for the 2 other days I missed. I have been slacking like crazy and I don't like it. I am "maintaining" all the loss I had for last month but I am not making any progress and my dedication isn't quite what it used to be.

I have been spending too much time with Dave and it's not helping me. I am starting the 'detach' process since I spent most of yesterday depressed. I keep getting my feelings hurt and it's just not worth it anymore. Not that I plan on cutting him out of my life, but I have to put me first.

Part of what will make me feel better is getting my hair done. I am pretty sure that the last time I did was in February. I am not even sure if that's correct. I know I definitely did last November but I am pretty sure there was some time early this year. Either way, it's been so long and I can't handle it anymore so I am just biting the bullet and shelling out the money. I have an appointment in about 90 mins. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year... how are you doing on your goals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondering if you gave up.... I am starting all over again... together it's more fun and we can be accountable to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I changed my profile name It's me Veronika... from my struggle with losing weight....

    ReplyDelete