My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 35

Weight: 154.0 (-0.0/day; -1.0/week; -8.4/total)

I had yet another crazy schedule day and my food choices were poor. I can't even begin to honestly track the points I consumed as a result. Waking up and seeing that I didn't gain today is such a relief! I can't even begin to explain it.

It's crazy how I could have such a motivational moment in this week and then have a few days that just throw it out of whack. I am happy it still registers as a 1 lb loss for the week.

I went out gambling last night and happily won some money. It's just enough to put me back in the black and let me go and get my nails done and a pedicure. I'm going to finish getting dressed and then head to the bank and nail salon. I have to work for 2 hrs tonight as well. I go in at 6pm till 8pm. I plan on finishing my book tonight and starting the next one of the series. Counting today, only 5 days till 10 days off! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment